Monday, December 3, 2007

Enlightenment

He is confused by everything he sees,
tired by the endless,needless strings
of omnipresent and absolute stupidity
that they demonstrate.

Why don't they understand?
A question that none can answer,
as he goes on another rant
about the meaninglessness of it all.

The creation of life, the meaning of it,
all drops in the sea of complete emptiness
as small meaningless bits
of conversations about permed hair and shoes.

No place for a thinking person,
he is trapped in the web of frustration
Until he realizes
Ignorance is bliss.

1 comment:

Tom said...

Hi, I was looking for a picture of a fortune cookie,and I found you. I am very impressed. I knew there were intelegent people out there. Unfortunately, it looks like I may have stumbled on your blog to late. I would like to read more from you. I have two blogs http://isthebiblebs.blogspot.com/ is an of beat study of thology, and http://strayistra.blogspot.com/ is just for fun. I think our brain matter could sync, or clash in iteresting ways if you're still around.